The winner of today's riddle stands a chance of winning a #1000 airtime....by answering the three puzzle correctly in a single answer...........in 2 hours time..
(1)
This is very easy,but some definitely will still fail it,so let's see them....
(2)logic birthday puzzle
For my anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife. Since she is a voracious reader, I decided to collect a lot of books for her. On the first day of the month, I bought one book, on the second, I bought two and on the third, I bought three. This process went on till the anniversary and on the day, I had 276 books with me to gift her.
Can you calculate, on which day is our anniversary?
(3)stop the error in the following statement
A taxi stopped outside a mansion at night. Instead of paying money, the passenger hit the taxi driver in the head and killed him. He then took the entire money from the taxi meter and ran inside his mansion. The neighbour saw him committing the crime and informed the police. The police got hold of him immediately....
Hurry,..its juz for 2 hours,.....

No comments:
Post a Comment